Sunday, March 29, 2009

HelloJizoo Special Survey...

I mean - if u love dooin surveys like these - MORE POWER TO U!.... but I DON'T... but since my good friend Amber asked me to do one - i'll do it... just ta let u guyz know where izm @ right now... ya dygglez...


{{FOOD-OLOGY}}

What is your salad dressing of choice?

-RANCH! ... I put ranch on EVERYTHING!

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant

-O'charley's

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?

-macaroni n cheese!

What are your pizza toppings of choice?

-EXTRA EXTRA CHHEEESE!

What do you like to put on your toast?

-idk... jelly I guess...

{{TECHN-OLOGY}}

How many televisions are in your house?

- not a lot... I don't watch tv

What color cell phone do you have?

-gray!... n itz wack!... i'm getting a new one!

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it.

-From my big sista:

im so mad!! i like yall performance though. i see u sahsa fierce!! yeah!
IMA IMA A DIVA*

who was the last person to call you?

-My mama - tryin ta get me to go to CHURCH... wow...

{{BIO-LOGY}}

Are you right-handed or left-handed?

-LEFTY!

What is the last heavyitem you lifted?

-this stand my piano sitz on...

{{BULLCRAP-OLOGY}}

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?

-Of course!... so I can live life to the fullest!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

-Kanye west... lol

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?

-Umm... yeah - that's some balla type Sh**...lol

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?

-one... they're house shoes...

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?

-couple weeks ago me n ra'ki got pulled ova...

Last person you talked to in person:

-my big brotha Moses

Favorite Month?

-July... or shall I say Juli'....lol

{{CURRENT-OLOGY}}

MISSING SOMEONE?

-Lauryn Hill

Mood?

-Laid back

What are you listening to?

-Cassie and Ryan Leslie "Kiss Me"

Watching?

-my phone screen...

Worrying about ?

-just about nuthing right now

What’s the last movie you watched?

-Half Baked

Do you smile often?

-idk... u tell me :(E)

Do you always answer your phone?

-I try to

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?

- My best friend Jasmine... aka Lil Booty

If you could change your eye color what would it be?

-Hot Green...lol

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?

-cherry lemonade

Do you own a digital camera?

-yuup

Have you ever had a pet fish?

-yuup... named him LL Cool J...

Favorite Christmas song?

-ummm... This christmas of course... and the Yin Yang Twins Christmas song...

What’s on your wish list for your birthday?

-hmm... my ex gf took care of that...lol

Can you do push ups?

-yuupp

Can you do chin ups?

-I think I can

Does the future make you nervous or excited?

-nope... just makes me feel extra rich...

Do you have any saved texts?

-yuupp... funny stuff I don't wanna forget... my best friend Kevin be crackin me up on dem texts! (wat it iz nigga!...lol)

Do you have an accent?

-I got a st. louis/North County accent - if u will...

What is the last song to make you cry?

-lol ... "we On a Boat" by Lonely Island

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?

-all the time!

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?

-I bought a box of Waffel Crisp... Captain Crunch... and a gallon of milk...

Have you ever been given roses?

ummm...naw... dats kinda fruity...

Current worry?

-when this song will get off repeat

Current hate?

-that maino n t-pain song... love both of the artist... hate that song...lol

What song represents you?

-"the Good Life" Kanye n T-pain

What were you doing 12 AM last night?

-in my bed textin these chickz

What were the first things you thought of when you woke up?

-text this chick on why her booty got swagg...lol

No comments: