Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Billboard Check II:


1. THE BLACK EYED PEAS - BOOM BOOM POW
Still in the number one spot!!... BEP is definitely one of my favorite groups of all time. What they put in their music is what a lot of music these days are missing. LOVE. And will.i.am is the MOST influential producer to me. And just look @ number 2!!... BEP iz killin the chartz... FINALLY!!... God bless them and lets pray they keep makin GOOD MUSIC!! By the way - go get the album - (if Perez can hate - i can congratulate ...l0l)

2. THE BLACK EYED PEAS - I GOTTA FEELIN'
MY FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW! No questions asked - no further remarkz.

3. DRAKE - BEST I EVER HAD
WOW. i dont think the world was ready for Drake. but i promise you to keep an eye on this guy cuz your gonna see him soooo often, He's an AMAZING lyricist - and JUST signed with YOUNG MONEY. So watch out.

4. KERI HILSON - KNOCK YOU DOWN (FEAT. KANYE WEST AND NEYO)
When I first heard this song (when Kanye blogged it) I remember how the song moved me. Somethin about the drums and how the melody fits it makes it a CLASSIC billboard hit. Keri is definitely my favorite female writer - and also making her way from a writer to an artist.


5. PITBULL - YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME (CALLE OCHO)
UMMM... yeah.

No comments: