Sunday, June 21, 2009

M.M.E. Presents... College Tuition


M.M.E Present’s College Tuition

Muhammad Austin, the CEO of Musical Masterminds Entertainment, came up with this idea along with his artists, and friends, of creating a CD Compilation, where the proceeds all go directly to his college tuition.

Muhammad has been accepted into Loyola University, New Orleans. He needs to attend the Summer Bridge Program at Loyola, and has a balance of $2,000+ in order for him to attend.

Further, his financial aid package at this prestigious institution, including scholarships, grants and loans, still leaves him with a $10,000 to pay for the rest of his tuition.

As a talented producer since the age of 13, rapper and music artist, and avid learner his desire to attend Loyola, New Orleans, for Music Industry Studies is greatly encouraged by his friends and family.

“As a writer, rapper, and producer, and I just recently founded my own Recording Company and Group, Musical Masterminds Entertainment, M.M.E. Even with EMI publishing expressing interest in signing me to a publishing deal, as most know, breaking into this industry takes hard work, dedication, and knowledge. I believe that Loyola, New Orleans, is my best opportunity, to get increased knowledge and continue my dedication to my craft. With Loyola the future opportunities are endless.”

Compilation Songs Include:

High School Sweetheart
Go
M.M.E.
Un-Breakable
and much more!

All tracks were produced by Mo Tracks (Muhammad Austin)

College Tuition Is Ready Online for download of 10 dollars

Online Purchases

PURCHASE HERE CLICK LINK---------> http://drop.io/musicalmasterminds

WORD FROM JIZOO:
First things first - I met Mo @ a show i did like 2 or 3 years back. If I EVER use ANY other producer's music to make GREATNESS - it's gonna be Mo's. He is the producer of "Holla @ Ya Boy", a Bonus song off of my new mixtape, Swagga & My Framez: Chapter Trillion - the only other producer to be on the album besides myself. I'm featured on High School Sweetheart, one of the tracks form College Tuition. Mo iz SUPA talented and EVERYBODY should definitely help him out to accomplish his dreamz. If you see me in the big leagues - you're gonna see him - but destiny holds great things for him anyway. So go ahead and get the album! You wont be disappointed! - PLUS i'm on it!... Shoutz to the whole M.M.E. fam. And good luck with EVERYTHING. Ya dygglez.

No comments: